Saturday, September 27, 2014

Ex-Muslim Says Beheader’s Mosque in Oklahoma Taught Caliphate, Destruction of US & Israel


This is what is preached in Mosques all over the United States.

From Jihad Watch:
I went to the same mosque the Oklahoma Muslim who beheaded his co-worker today. I live ten minutes away! 
The Imam was Imad Enchassi the last I heard. He was a friend of mine. He is a Lebanese-born Sunni who hates Israel. 
He once gave a sermon that the Israelis were trying to collapse al-Aqsa mosque by digging tunnels underneath it. 
They have no issue with Palestinian suicide bombings because, as it was explained to me, that is the only weapon the Palestinians have. 
They sold Milestones in the book shop while I was there, which as you know calls for replacing all non-Islamic governments with Islamic ones. 
I remember listening to a tape a friend of mine, Yahya Graff, another white convert to Islam, had that prayed for the destruction of Israel and America. 
The imam when I first converted, Suhaib Webb, is hailed as a moderate by liberals in the United States but he was the one that explicitly told me that according to Islam, three choices are to be given to non-Muslims: convert, pay the jizyah tax and live under Islamic rule, or jihad.

No comments: