Thursday, March 24, 2022

Comedian Spoofs Woke Meltdown At City Council Meeting

“If we have a nuclear war, it would be worth it if we could save just one life – ONE LIFE” *shrieking and weeping* 
“The only way to fight for our democracy is to get vaccinated while supporting Ukraine in the FIGHT.” *heavy breathing*  
One of the people I look up to, who I’ve begun to LOVE, is Klaus Schwab. And he said ‘by 2030 you will own nothing and be happy.” – and I stand with him because I am not SELFISH.” *more shrieking and weeping* 
For his closing statement, Campbell launched into a weepy-triggered meltdown over Brionna Taylor – the black woman who was shot during a no-knock raid by police and sparked a nationwide BLM revolt – saying that his “only regret” is that he, himself, couldn’t stop her “killers.” 
Campbell really brings it home with his finale, hitting all the woke stereotypes perfectly, and in the most neurotic triggered way possible.  
“My closing statement: my only regret is that I didn’t stop Brionna Taylor’s killers. I still remember it like it was yesterday, I was shopping at Target in the pride section, looking for a shirt for my six-year-old, openly gay-transgender nephew after I got off work at Starbucks, where I’m a barista. But at least I know that I was helping the LGBTQ community while Brionna Taylor was killed.”

1 comment:

revereridesagain said...

I hope this gets him some gigs! He's probably trying to cope with Bidenomics like the rest of us.