Thursday, March 21, 2024

GEE, REALLY? HOW COUILD THAT HAPPEN?

 

United States Drops Off Top 20 List of Happiest Countries on Earth — For the First Time Ever


By the way, after the lockdowns and forced vaccination agenda, I pretty much hate this fucking place myself.

When will it change?

Well, considering it was Trump who started it, I don't see any help on the horizon.

---

And don't give me any arguments about the Constitution. When over half your people - including those in positions of real power in the government - are openly attempting to destroy our Constitutional Republic, we don't have much in the way of a Constitutional Republic right now, do we?

And as much as I resent Trump for not destroying the Pharmaceutical-Murder Death Complex, I  recommend you go ask Trump if we are operating under a Constitutional Republic right now?

Do you think he is getting his day in court?

Ask the J6'ers. Are they getting their day in court?

OH, AND BY THE WAY, THE FACT CHECKER SAYS I GOT EVERYTHING WRONG IN THIS POST:



2 comments:

thelastenglishprince said...

Trump was non medical. Hoping to do the right thing, he was offered up Dr. Fauci and trusted him to direct the level of intervention needed. I do not blame Trump for being deceived on this issue.

Pastorius said...

Considering the massive abuse of our human rights he owes us, at the very least, a specific and heartfelt apology.

One must be very craven and foolish to not realize that.