Saturday, July 25, 2026

Low-T Democratic Party Men Can't Get It Up, So Self-Flagellation Has Become The New Masturbation

Next week, Baker’s memoir, “Nothing Left: Confessions of a Democratic Operative,” is set to drop.

The Wall Street Journal’s Barton Swaim previewed the book noting:

Ms. Barker’s chronicle teems with people I would gently describe as not normal. One fellow consultant hires a “resistance artist” to paint a mural of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s face on the roof of his Washington condominium. Ms. Barker’s associates, including white men, vilify whiteness and maleness as a kind of daily religious ritual.

Most men in progressive circles participated in the bashing,” Ms. Barker writes. “They’d virtue-signal their disdain for their own gender by saying things like I want to elect more people who look like you, and less people who look like me!” 

"The self-flagellation served mainly as self-protection.”

“People would confide in me, ‘I employ a lot of annoying m— f—’ and ‘No wonder the establishment thinks we are insane,’ ” Ms. Barker recalls, “right before hopping on a Zoom meeting to say their pronouns and bash white men.”

No comments: