Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Parallel Government Of The Entire World

This past week brought the hilarious news (or, at least I think it is hilarious) that the Mexican Leftist Presidential Candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador, who just can't accept that he was defeated by the will of the people, has proclaimed himself the President of the "Parallel Government of Mexico."

This gave me an idea.

:)

I have decided that Infidel Bloggers Alliance is the Parallel Government of the Entire World. I hereby proclaim that I am not the President of said Parallel Government. Instead, I am Chief Doofus in charge of Bullshit. We can elect a President when we are ready to start the important work of toppling governments (can anyone say "Belgium"?).

Look, it might sound like I am kidding (and I am), but there is a way in which I am deadly serious. I believe that this conflict in which we are currently engaged, this War on Jihadi Islam, will, ultimately, be the end of all despotism. I believe this War is the beginning of the last great surge of Western Imperialism, in which the idea of Freedom will lay waste to all tyrants, starting in Europe and America and spreading outward from there.

Why do I believe we are about to see the end of Despotism? The answer is, because it is necessary.

We see that what stands between us and victory in this war is the PC/Statist tyrants who hold power in our governments, the media and academia. These are the people my friend Dag has labeled the Dhimmi Fascists. These tyrants seek to establish their power by convincing us that we need the State to take care of our basic human needs. To maintain power they are willing to forge alliances with our enemies. In fact, they are our enemies, and many of them are our leaders. These Dhimmi Fascists will have to be shaken from their perches of power before we will be able to set about the task of winning this war.

As this war proceeds, it will become more and more evident to us that we are the government, that we own the government, and that the government does not own us. Statism will die a painful death as it struggles maintain a grasp on its power. But, when all is said and done, the people will prevail.

So, think of this as IBA's opening salvo. Death to Dhimmi Fascism. Give us Liberty Or Give us death. We proclaim that everyone has the same inalienable Human rights; every single human on the face of the Earth. Every person is entitled by birth to live as a free entity, free to own his or her own own life as private property. If this right is not honored, then, regime change is the only option.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in as Grand PooBah!

Pastorius said...

Alright, GP.

Always On Watch said...

Statism will die a painful death as it struggles maintain a grasp on its power. But, when all is said and done, the people will prevail.

Hear, hear! Batten down the hatches and sally forth to victory.

Snouck said...

Pastorius:
"I believe that this conflict in which we are currently engaged, this War on Jihadi Islam, will, ultimately, be the end of all despotism."

Snouck:
after we have abolished human nature, we should move on and abolish gravity.

Regards,

Snouck

Pastorius said...

Snouck,

You are funny.

I am definately exaggerating for the sake of argument, but here's what I mean, if you would like me to be precise.

Lefty governments, like those in France and Belgium, are going to fall apart in the coming conflict. The reason they are going to fall apart is because they are so set on their lefty view of the world that they are philosophically unable to truly make war on their enemies.

Therefore, the people will topple their governments, and the governments will be replaced with something that more accurately reflects the will of the people.

If you read me over time you will begin to understand that I write different essays in different styles. This one is merely a rallying cry (kind of like a football coach's speech before the big game), and it is not an attempt to be philosophically precise. I agree with you that we will never see a real end to despotism, but we are going to see the lefty governments of the world either topple or succumb to Islamofascism.

I prefer to see them go away, so that's what I shoot for here.