Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ahmadinejad In NY: Caught With Lap Dancer


As Bono says, New York is a city which inspires Mid-Life Crises in men:
In New York freedom looks like too many choices
In New York I found a friend to drown out the other voices
Hot as a hairdryer in your face
Hot as a handbag and a can of mace
In New York,
I just got a place in New York New York, New York
In New York you can forget,
forget how to sit still
Tell yorself you will stay in
But it's down to Alphaville
New York, New York, New York New York
In New York
I lost it all to you and your vices
Still I'm staying on to figure out my mid life crisis
I hit an iceberg in my life
You know I'm still afloat
You lose your balance, lose your wife
In the queue for the lifeboat
You got to put the women and children first
But you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York
Let me just say that, as one man to another, Mahmoud, I understand the temptation. But, you gotta back away from the strippers. Back away from the Lap Dancers.
Sad, another soul lost to debauchery.


2 comments:

KG said...

We should be beaming that pic and others like it into Iran! In fact all over the M.E. until they can't tell truth from fiction.
Oh! hang on.......

Pastorius said...

LOL!