Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fox News Liberal Bob Beckel: No More Mosques In America Until Muslims Denounce Terror Attack In Kenya



From Politico:
Fox News co-host Bob Beckel went off on American Muslims on Monday, demanding that no more mosques be built until moderate Muslims "denounce" the recent mall attack in Kenya. 
Islam is "not the religion of peace," Beckel, the show's relatively progressive co-host said. "They are the religion of Islamic [fundamentalism]." 
"I will repeat what I said before: No Muslim students coming here with visas. No more mosques being built here until you stand up and denounce what's happened in the name of your prophet," Beckel continued. 
"It is not what your prophet meant as soon as I know. I don't know his mother's name and I don't care. The point is, that the time has come for Muslims in this country and other people in the world to stand up and be counted, and if you can't, you're cowards."

No comments: