Saturday, September 28, 2013

Exiled On Main Street: In Which A Westerner Yells At Two Burqa-Wearing Bitches On The Street

Where Am I?

From Taki: 
The Swiss canton of Ticino is holding a referendum on a burqa ban, and it is about time. Burqa, niqab—it’s all Arabic to me, although I understand firsthand how deep-seated the hatred of women is in Arab countries that men wish to cover them up.
I find it incredible that in the time of terror bombings a person can totally conceal themselves while people who sit on parliamentary benches defend the act.
As I walked down Gstaad’s main street, a totally covered-up person whizzed by on a bicycle. Main Street in Gstaad is a car-free area now made much more dangerous by Arab women—again, if they are women—trying to stay upright on two wheels. After avoiding her I watched a group of covered-up ladies slowly make their way around the expensive shops that line the street.
“Hi, girls!” I yelled at them and smiled. “Relax, this is Switzerland—put on your bikinis.” A fat man approached me pumping his fist and looking like Orlando Furioso. But the only real Orlando Furioso was the poor little Greek boy who told him to shut the f—- up, that this was still a free country and that he would be chewing on his gums sooner rather than later if his manner didn’t improve.

Guess what? It improved. A couple of Swiss taxi drivers who witnessed the scene told me well done, but of course they wouldn’t dare do it themselves because their tips would suffer.

Not all women who wear burqas are bad people.

But, in my opinion, every time you see a burqa, you are seeing evidence of Islamic extremism (in other words, you are seeing evidence of a believer in using Jihad as a means to establish Sharia law in YOUR country) manifest in either

1) the women herself,
2) the husband of the women,
3) the Imam at the Mosque they attend,
or
4) some combination of the the aforementioned.

For my purposes here, I abbreviate the whole Jihad mechanism - which I believe is at work when I see a burqa - to the simple:

BURQA-WEARING BITCHES.

I do not believe we ought to tolerate Burqa-Wearing Bitches in our midst.

I believe a woman wearing a burqa is no different than a Nazi wearing an armband, or a KKK member wearing a hood.

We know there are Nazis and White Supremacists in our midst. But, it is not in the interest of our society for these people to become too bold in proclaiming their beliefs in public. 

When they are tolerated, they are normalized.

That is, the more people who would wear KKK hoods, Nazi armbands, or Burqas in public, the more we, as a society, come to accept these things as normal, part of the normal course of life.

We can not afford to allow this. Now, if I am not mistaken, Taki is not a man I would tend to agree with on some other subjects. But I believe he was right to do what he did here, and I think he is to be applauded for it.

Here's the thing: When I assert my opinion that a woman in a burqa is evidence of Islamic Extremism/Jihadism,

I AM EITHER RIGHT, OR I AM WRONG.

Or, some percentage in between. 

But, given that the stakes are so high - indeed the stakes are our Freedom, our Constitution, our culture - it is in our best interest to find out whether I am right or wrong. We MUST soon endeavor to find out whether the burqa is evidence of Jihadist beliefs, because as we can see, our society is currently in the early stages of a process of normalizing the Burqa.

The problem is, how do we find out if what I say is true? The answer is, we do what we always do when we are faced with a question in the West. We apply Scientific principles to the question.

The scientific task at hand here is one for the Social Sciences. As Wiki states:
Social science refers to the academic disciplines concerned with the society and the relationships with individuals within a society, which primarily rely on empirical approaches.
I would suggest that, in this case, we need to do Social Research using a Quantitative Design to determine what percentage of women who wear Burqa in public either

1) hold Jihadist beliefs themselves, or
2) are backed upon (owned?) by men either in the home, or at the Mosque, who hold Jihadst beliefs, and are coercing them to wear the burqa in public.

This is simple stuff. Yes, it will require time and money. And, it will require a well-designed survey. But this is the stuff Western society does. This is what we are good at. This is what has separated us from the rest of the world.

It certainly is not racist, Islamophobic, or bigoted to use scientific principles to learn about Islamic culture within our society. We have used these Sociological principles to study all sorts of other cultures and microcultures within our society.

We just need to have the will to carry such research out. This is no easy task when we, as a society, are so intimidated by groups like CAIR, and other "Civil Rights"/Special Interest groups, with their endless litany of dog whistle code words (islamophobic, bigoted, etc.), whose real purposes is to obfuscate the truth, or shut down scientific dialectic altogether.

I, for one, believe Western Civilization does still have the will to protect itself. Certainly, the counter-Jihad movement must have people within it, whose expertise lies within the Social Sciences. Certainly, someone could do a bit of heavy-lifting in this arena.

As I wrote above, the stakes are so high, it's a small price to pay.

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Aha! Now, THERE is a cause I can support!

Pastorius said...

There would be a serious problem with ascertaining the truth, ESPECIALLY at the level of the Mosque.

However, if the questions were set up the right way, and the surveys were carried out separately it would work.

What I mean by that is, the surveys of Imam's would have to be done under the guise of determining what Imams believe.

The family surveys would have to be done with the idea of learning about the Islamic family and it's traditions.

They'd have to be separate.