Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Time Magazine's Mark Helperin Finally Admits Obamacare Contains Death Panels


Which I believe makes him a racist, bitter clinging, far-right extremist, and a danger to the government:
NEWSMAX: The Affordable Care Act contains provisions for "death panels," which decide which critically-ill patients receive care and which won't, according to Mark Halperin, senior political analyst for Time magazine. "It's built into the plan. 
It's not like a guess or like a judgment. That's going to be part of how costs are controlled," Halperin told "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV.

3 comments:

Charles Martel said...

Anybody who thought differently was an ignorant fool.

Epaminondas said...

Is there ANYTHING more frustrating than being right all along?

ANYTHING?

Pastorius said...

No, not really.

I told my wife I want my epitaph to say, He Was Right All Along.

it's kind of a joke to anyone else, but to me it's the fucking tragedy of my life.