Monday, February 24, 2014

Bitter Old Man, Alec Baldwin, Suddenly Goes Conservative in His Philosophy?

You Are Worthless, Alec Baldwin

If you read this 'interview' with Alec Baldwin you will find him a very bitter old man, who declares he hates the media more than he ever has in his life, and insists that something fundamental has changed in America.

Yeah, no shit, dumbass.

And, it has happened because of people like you.

And then he goes on to talk about his "big ambitions" to run for office, etc.

And look what he says he would have done:
Am I bitter about some of the things that have happened to me in the past year? Yes, I’m a human being. I always had big ambitions. I had dreams of running for office at some point in the next five years. In the pyramid of decision-making in New York City politics, rich people come first, unions second, and rank-and-file New Yorkers come dead last. I wanted to change that. I wanted to find a way to lower the cost of the city government and thus reduce New York’s shameful tax burden. I would have decentralized the schools. My father was a public-school teacher. He always told me that although you could encourage a child to work hard, you could only go so far; that half the goal had to be achieved at home. As progressive as I’ve been in my politics, there are other things I don’t think of as liberal or progressive, just common sense.
So, after all these years of Alec Baldwin calling Conservatives racists and other offensive names, suddenly we find that his supposed, animating principles are essentially Conservative?

I don't buy it.

I also don't believe the man is trying to win points with Conservatives with this diatribe.

I think he is simply so stupid that he does not know the difference between Conservative and Liberal Left, and I believe he has probably walked around with this slow-moving sludge in his brain all these years - calling said sludge "thoughts" - and he really, kind of, believes the above, and he also really, kind of, believes a lot of other stuff (like Conservatives are racist), because people tell him to.

He really just doesn't know the difference. He's too stupid for distinctions. He does not understand the structure of Political Philosophy, and so he doesn't have any idea what he, or anyone else, truly believes.

He's a dolt.

No comments: