Saturday, March 26, 2016

In case you wonder what high negatives translate to

My wife dislikes the current president even more than I do.
How much do I think he’s a moron? The only thing I agreed with him in the last 7+ years on we both were tragically wrong on (doing nothing about Syria).
There was a time WAAAAAY back when she considered she MIGHT have voted for HRC. 2006-7. Maybe. That’s out.
She can’t stand Cruz (Bickle/Swanson). He will NEVER get vote in this house.
Kasich is OUT (TPP/TAA/tolerance for illegal immigration)
But now she is pointing out, and believing before vetting every negative story on Trump.
Levin:
“These negative numbers are coming in big time. A negative view of Trump: 70 percent of women, 72 percent of millennials, 83 percent of blacks, 77 percent of Hispanics. Here you go, 68 percent of suburbanites.”
To be sure my wife is a teacher awash in a sea of Bernie supporters, and the above comprise an ocean of voters influenced/instructed by TV ..it’s FEELINGS NOT FACTS, but….
There is a set FEELING Trump is a racist. I don’t see that at all. The defense, of course, is how many non blancos have had promotions all their careers based on achievement and merit. Same for the misogyny charges. Hispanics MAYBE I understand, but do Hispanics here legally want no border?
Right now, March 26th, I don’t see how Trump overcomes this. Maybe he’s holding fire until he has the nomination, but I don’t see why.
But you know, we are inundated by news slanted totally in terms of ignored stories. We see the reports of negatives, we see stories of ‘Cruz drawing closer’. we see stories after story of the apocalypse … meanwhile here is the latest RCP poll of all polls.
Trump has a mountain to climb if he is to win, and I have a feeling if he will win, he will be treated as if he is a 3rd party candidate unless it’s a landslide.
Meanwhile Bernie. Who is the most trusted. Who has identified key problems.
Who believes in community property. You know, sharing. What they us in kindergarten.
For children.
Of course even though the public knows he is the most trustworthy, they are selecting the amoral liar.

7 comments:

Pastorius said...

I love the Cthulu for President graphic.

Thing is, HILLARY IS CTHULU.

Anonymous said...

The more they viciously attack Trump, the more I'm willing to bet on him. I have serious reservations about him. His reaction to the attack on Melania, should be a warning as to his dangerous personality. But, on the other hand, the vitriolic attack he is suffering from the combined left/right political elite, leads me to believe he is perceived as a serious threat to the status quo. He may be the only way out of the mud.

cjk said...

Did I hear someone say Bernie is the most trustworthy?
Damn this site is entering the Twilight Zone.

Pastorius said...

Not that I agree with Epa on that, but who do you think is the most trustworthy.

Cruz? No, I would not say so.

Donald Trump? I can't be sure what he will actually do.

Bernie? I hate the guys ideas, but I have no doubt he;ll make a sincere attempt to implement them.

I don't think it is our site that has become surreal.

I think THE WORLD has become surreal.

cjk said...

Bernie is a liar, are you kidding? Look at all the sneaky changes he has made on key positions.
Namely immigration, and gun control which are huge issues with his dumbshit supporters.
For all his faults and flips, at least Trump is open about stuff.
He is far more trustworthy.

Pastorius said...

I was not aware of Bernie shifting around on issues. I am not denying that he does.

I don't pay attention to him because he is someone whose Philosophy I am diametrically opposed to. I would never vote for him, no matter what. Simple as that.

Anonymous said...

Cruz indeed is beginning to look more and more tarnished which is pushing me more and more toward Trump.
I just don't get the deceptive feel about Trump.
I relate trustworthiness with honesty and T rump just seems to hit that brutally honest and genuine nerve of mine and I consider myself to be far from naive.