Monday, November 23, 2020

"America Needs to Wake Up", Frontline Doctor Tells Senate in COVID Hearing

 Comment from the Vlad Tepes Blog:

It is my suspicion that in many countries, HCQ was made illegal effectively, because it does work. And it would eliminate the fear, and end historically unprecedented levels of control of the public by governments. 
There is a consistent rule that left-wing places make HCQ harder to get and conservative places or third world ones still make it available. India has now decided to export it for example. 
Again, the reason HCQ has been made a toxin in France, as was posted here some days ago, and doctors lose their licence if they prescribe it in Canada, and pharmacies will not fill the script if it is prescribed, has to be because it actually works, and would end the lock downs, fear, and stop the “reset” which is the real reason for all of it.

7 comments:

revereridesagain said...

From the 1:30 point: That is the story of my life if I catch the WuFlu. My doctor will prescribe no medication, "go home and quarantine". So all I'll have is to decide which ER I want to show up at. Meanwhile Thanksgiving is "cancelled" and I can't cross the state line into New Hampshire without a "paper" saying that I tested negative.

Anonymous said...

speakwithanmd.com/ will prescribe HCQ for treatment and as a preventative.

Pastorius said...

Yes, thank you.

Always On Watch said...

RRA,
I can't cross the state line into New Hampshire without a "paper" saying that I tested negative.

Surely, you are kidding!

Please tell me you are kidding.

midnight rider said...

She's not kidding. Right now you can't come to Pa. unless you had a negative test within the last 72 hrs. And then I think you still have to quarantine.

revereridesagain said...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/11/21/nation/new-hampshire-maine-removed-low-risk-travel-list-contracting-covid-19/

In addition to that, betweeen 10 pm and 5 am I am forbidden to drive around the streets and highways of Maskachusetts in my car, by myself, with no face diaper on, unless I can show that I'm going to or coming from work. Or to/from a medical appointment. At 1 am.

Which is why I, in the company of about 140 other people, will be spending part of Thanksgiving Day in front of Marxachusetts governor Charlie Baker's pretty white Victorian mansion in Swampscott with flags, signs, and a bullhorn.

Always On Watch said...

MR,
Are there roadblocks and checkpoints?