"When I stab somebody I'm gonna lick their blood off the blade."
— Fox News (@FoxNews) August 20, 2026
New evidence coming out surrounding the Karmelo Anthony case, including the disturbing text prosecutors say they found on his phone that could be fair game if he gets a new trial.
Prosecutors say the message was… pic.twitter.com/HO4cWOcEz8
🚨 JUST NOW: Legal expert Jonathan Turley DISMANTLES Karmelo Anthony's ridiculous legal team efforts for a retrial, they're claiming RACISM
— Eric Daugherty (@EricLDaugh) August 21, 2026
If anything, Karemlo deserves the DEATH PENALTY!
"They're arguing again that the jury lacked a black juror? But the jury was not, as is… pic.twitter.com/kX7EyNDCXs
On the day Karmelo Anthony fatally stabbed Austin Metcalf, prosecutors report he sent a text message at 1 a.m. that read, "I'm lowk on the verge," and then stressed the point further.
Later that morning on April 2, 2025 - only hours before Karmelo Anthony stabbed Austin Metcalf to death at a high-school track meet - prosecutors state that Karmelo Anthony's girlfriend told a Centennial High School staff member he was "engaging in stalking behavior, to include, but not limited to, driving by her home and refusing to allow her to end their relationship."
In a 75-page filing, prosecutors also note that Karmelo Anthony had earlier been accused of taking his girlfriend's phone and, in October 2024, drafted a "to-do" list instructing her how to handle quote "weirdos," which included the line "say sum slick like my bf kill people."
Text exchanges further reveal that he admitted on at least two occasions to punching girls in the face.
Prosecutors located 2021 messages between Karmelo Anthony and another student discussing robbing someone for $300.
Other texts show Karmelo Anthony recounting a fight and punching someone "so hard he had to stop fighting."
In 2023, prosecutors say Karmelo Anthony told a friend he planned to vandalize a house in Austin, Texas, writing, "I just feel like it, I gotta grudge."
In 2021, Karmelo Anthony informed a friend he had been suspended for three days after fighting, adding, "they said next time I do sum I get recommended for expulsion," court papers show.
In a 2023 text exchange with a friend, prosecutors have messages in which Karmelo Anthony wrote "Imma shoot the school up tmr" "with my blick," but later followed up with "I would never actually do that."
In a 2024 thread, prosecutors state Karmelo Anthony admitted to carrying a firearm, telling a friend before a party he would have "the gun in my pocket."
The records also contain message threads in which Anthony mentions carrying a gun.
After multiple suspensions for fighting while in school in Louisiana, messages between Karmelo Anthony and his girlfriend surface after he moved to Frisco.
In one exchange she suggests he simply sit for a while; he said, "yea and punch ppl maybe run sometimes," "I have to it's like a priority for me," "I like punching people," "when get mad I see red," "when I get mad I blackout," "when I get mad I can't control myself."
Prosecutors also showed messages in which Karmelo Anthony admitted to getting high and drinking alcohol and even discussed selling drugs to obtain guns.
In 2024, prosecutors say Karmelo Anthony tried to assault a teacher, stating "I put my hands in face and everything."
Also 2024, messages recovered by prosecutors suggest Karmelo Anthony attempted to take a weapon into the State Fair of Texas, asking a friend, "if the state fair got metal detectors."
When told that detectors were in place, the friend replied, "you got the poker"; "yea I might have to toss it," Karmelo Anthony answered.
Prosecutors report that Karmelo Anthony confessed to stealing a watch and earbuds in separate Collin County burglaries and to bringing a weapon onto a Frisco school campus, and remarked about his girlfriend, "she went in my bag to get my computer and I said no and she still went in it and grabbed it and my gun and my knife and some other stuff fell out."
Numerous unreleased photos and videos show Karmelo Anthony holding firearms and making threats.
Authorities found a note on Karmelo Anthony's phone containing a list of
racial tropes and slurs about Blacks, whites and Hispanics.In one message, prosecutors say Karmelo Anthony wrote, "I hate gay ppl."
Prosecutors add that Karmelo Anthony repeatedly threatened to murder his girlfriend in texts, including lines such as "how many bullets u want coming out of ur chest" and "I'm going to get you (expletive)."
He also threatened her with a knife in one message and told her in another, "when I stab somebody I'm gonna lick their blood off the blade."
No comments:
Post a Comment