NOT EVEN 24 HOURS LATER
I have my doubts that the former NBA players who are declaring for the WNBA are actually doing this to help protect women.
In fact, I am guessing they are doing it in the same spirit I posting this post; MOCKERY!
And, if I am to get out of mockery mode, I would have to point out that one of the coaches of one of the WNBA teams recently said that to her "Sports is all about BELONGING and INCLUSION."
To this WNBA Coach sports is not about winning.
It's about Belonging and Inclusion.
AND SHE DIDN'T GET FIRED.
In fact, no one even called for her firing.
Imagine if Sean McVey - head coach of the Rams - said that.
Imagine if Dave Roberts Manager of the LA Dodgers said that.
Can you imagine Pat Riley or Phil Jackson ever having said such a thing?
Given the fact that no one in women's sport called for that bitch to be fired, I think we need to reassess our reaction to women's sports.
First, women's sports are not SPORTS. They are not about winning, competition, becoming the best, being the Champion, or anything of the sort.
Second, women's sports are about Belonging and Inclusion, or whoever women feel like should belong and be included. This is an entirely different measurement of life. It is not how men measure life.
Third, women's sports are NOT profitable. They are dependent on men to keep them afloat. And if they are not profitable, and they not about winning, but men have to support them or they would go out of business, then women's sports are just another shopping trip to the mall for the girls with the credit cards.
But you know what? It's even worse than that.
If you had one of those wives who took the credit card and went shopping at Nordstroms or Bloomingdale's, at least after they spent a bunch of money, they'd come home and look good.
But what are the WNBA bitchez shopping for? MORAL SUPRIORITY IN THE NAME OF WOKE AS FUCK!
The WNBA Bitchez are The Real NBA Wives, and they are using the credit card to buy what they see as their Woke Moral Superiority and lord it over the men of America.
No comments:
Post a Comment