Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh. My. God.

Besides the complete lack of personal dignity, can anyone suggest why Obama's version of "the ponytail guy" is still working at McDonald's after four and a half years? This college student believes that it is within the president's job description to issue orders to private business on employee raises and compensation for time served.




Obama of course laps up this mindless adulation, while telling his future serf that the state will provide his "health care."

Crossposted at The Dougout

4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Whoa!

How pathetic and strange is that guy with the cop!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes Obambi gets the sort of adulation he deserves. This is one of those times.

Pastorius said...

Christ you know I love you
Did you see I waved?
I believe in you and God,
Now tell me that I'm saved.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get past "Gracious God".


Holy smokes.

We are in deep s**t here, folks.

These people are going to be really, really, really angry when the Messiah fails. And they won't be angry at Him - they will be angry at anyone He tells them to be angry at. It isn't just going to be "get in their faces" at that point.

Oh, and by the way, enjoyed Brigid's site very much.

Thanks for the tip.

Ro