Monday, October 26, 2015

Christians And Gay People Being Terrorized By Muslim ‘Refugees’ In Germany



From Front Page Magazine:
Germany’s Merkel insists that Europeans have to take in Muslim migrants playing refugee for the sake of European values. Here’s what these European values look like. 
Christian refugees are already being terrorized by the Muslim migrants in Germany. Mainly Syrian refugees, mostly devout Sunni Muslims, live in the home. 
“They wake me before dawn during Ramadan and say that I should eat before the sun comes up. If I refuse, they say, I’m a, kuffar ‘, an unbeliever. They spit at me,” says Said.  
“They treat me like an animal. And threaten to kill me.” 
Especially dramatic is the case of a Christian family from Iraq, which was housed in a refugee camp in the Bavarian Freising. 
The father told a TV crew of the Bayerischer Rundfunk of beatings and threats by Syrian Islamists. “They yelled at my wife and beat my child. They say.. “We will kill you and drink your blood” 
The family lived in the rooms of the home as prisoners – until they no longer stand it and returned to Iraq.” 
The news isn’t any better for the gays.
GO READ THE WHOLE THING. 

No comments: