Monday, October 26, 2015

French policeman suspended for 2 years because he criticized the Caliph of the Islamic State


From Breitbart:
“In September 2014, I strongly reacted to the kidnapping and beheading of Hervé Gourdel that followed a call from the leaders of the Islamic State to murder “the dirty evil French”. 
One of my colleagues from work, whom I had invited as a ‘friend’ on my Facebook page, denounced me to my superiors…. 
According to the administrative decree that was sent to me today, I am accused of having created an anonymous Facebook page in September 2014, showing several “provocative” images and commentaries, ‘discriminatory and injurious’, of a ‘xenophobic or anti-Muslim’ nature. As an example, there was that portrait of the Calif al-Baghdadi, head of the Islamic State, with a visor on his forehead. 
This publication was exhibited during my appearance before the discipline committee with the following accusation: 
‘Are you not ashamed of stigmatizing an imam in this way?'” The Islamic State: it has nothing to do with Islam, as we’re constantly told — unless you criticize its caliph. Then it has everything to do with Islam, and you’re “stigmatizing an imam.” 
This madness will spell the death of France and the West.

No comments: