Friday, August 25, 2017

Black Trump Supporter Punched By Feral White Antifa Man Says, "If I Were On The Trump Side, I'd Be On CNN Right Now"

"If the optics were completely different and I was a black lives matter supporter and I was attacked on the Trump side of a protest I would be in the spotlight on CNN right now."

“I engaged a few people in dialogue but in scholarly dialogue as I try to do with the crew at these kinds of rallies,” R.C. Maxwell, the black man who was punched, told Big League Politics.

“The first time I was attacked it was a timed attack, someone tugged at my MAGA hat, then someone else hit me from behind and then tried to drag me into the street,” said Maxwell, who runs the American Voice PAC.

He was carrying a copy of Milo Yiannopoulos’ book Dangerous as a means of protest.

“I’m no brute, never looking for fights at these things just the opportunity for dialogue, inform the other side of what our belief system is etc…,” Maxwell said.

No comments: