Sunday, August 27, 2017

Jason Chaffetz, Former Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, "I Know They (Feds) Were Watching (Awan), Where the Information Was Flowing, Before They Arrested Him"

Jason Chaffetz: This is a much, much more serious situation that I think will blossom. I think they probably let him sit there a little bit to see who he is communicating with. But to think this was a lone operator would be naive at best. It is a very, very big story… To be able to follow the trail electronically to where money was flowing, to where information was flowing. I know they’re on top of it. I know they were watching before they actually arrested him. And I do think it is a much, much more serious situation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://i.imgur.com/qf5yBGA.jpg
Link to image of Sample DCSpyRing

Illustrates how the Awan brother's doped Congressional blackberries to sync with other doped equipment they had access to - in order to sync data to their own offsite server(s)

How many of our military died or suffered as a consequence of this infiltration?

Anonymous said...

I've posted another comment twice and both times appeared briefly and then disappeared. hmmmmm