Sunday, April 24, 2022

"I Bet You Are The Misinformation Spreader, Not Me": Steve Kirsch Will Put Up $1 Million of His Own Money, Challenging Obama to a Debate

Obama was at Stanford recently (which is right near where I live), but I read the text message about an hour too late to be there. 
Here’s an excerpt (click the image to play the video):
He said “People are dying because of misinformation” He is absolutely right about that. We agree. 
But he’s the one spreading the misinformation (along with his friends in the White House, Congress, mainstream media, CDC, FDA, NIH, and the mainstream medical community) and not us. 
I’m so confident of this that I’m willing to bet him $1M I’m right… that our side will easily win a fair debate between the two sides judged by the American people.

No comments: