Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Google AI cannot find a single COVID vaccine success story?

 

If the COVID vaccine is so darn effective, why are there no success stories? If it worked, the biggest impact would be in the nursing homes. Every nursing home should be a success story, right? 
I just made the following query:

Let’s examine the three excuses it gave for its inability to answer a simple question:

  1. This is not true. The case fatality rate information for each facility is publicly reported and available to the public.

  2. Not true. My query was just asking if the CFR dropped. If the vaccine worked, then nearly every nursing home in the US would be a success story. So they wouldn’t be hard to find at all. It should require, on average, one phone call.

  3. I didn’t say I’d judge the program based on a single success anecdote. I just asked for the name of a place where there was a documented success.

GO READ THE REST

No comments: