Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Civil Intimidation in Boston at We Love Hizb-genocidal loonies rally

Why look at Al Muhajiroun..it's Boston.
weluvhizb1.jpg

A Jewish activist was physically assaulted and his life was threatened during a planned "peaceful" rally held by the Muslim American Society in Boston, he told WorldNetDaily today.

"I have never been physically attacked before. I've had slurs thrown at me, got into heated debates, but what was amazing was that I was actually physically attacked," Seva Brodsky said. "Since they were the majority, and felt invincible, they threatened to kill me!"
weluvhizb2.jpg

Brodsky, who recently returned from nearly six months in Israel, captured some of the confrontation on video, available at the weblog Solomonia.com.


The money line:

But one man then told Brodsky he would be hunted down and killed.

Brodsky said he eventually talked with a police officer and was directed to a nearby station, but he hadn't decided whether he would try to pursue a complaint.

Continue reading "Civil Intimidation in Boston at We Love Hizb-genocidal loonies rally" at Villagers with Torches »

4 comments:

Hillary for President said...

Look, the bottom line is this. ISLAM is the region of peace. I do'nt thing that they did anythink that was not provocked. The problem is Hizballah freedom fiters being pick on by the false nations of Isreal. I explain all of this in my post entite Sacre Bleu and I dont want re rite it.

With Hillary for Presidnet we wood half peace in the wrold and peace with the Islamic nashion's. We just give them that what fare.

The Jewish activist wood half no problems if he payed a proper tribute to the Mislams in the audience. That is their rite as Mislams, we all must pay. I don't thing he payed.

Bottom line; Israelis our living 0n stold land just ask the Mislams.

DO NOT INTERRUPT MISLAMS. BOW YOU'RE HEAD AND TREAT THEM RESPECT THEY DESSERVE.

Kiddo said...

That's OK, you can't "rite" anyway. Are you trying to be serious? Most Muslims are living on stolen land too, but don't ask them. Hey once it's in Dar al Islam, baby....

For once I am not as sad that one of our family friends is not gone and no longer having to see such filth in his city. He was a JEW who was honored by Pope John Paul II for his works of CHARITY. Doesn't jibe with your ideas about Jews, eh? Ok, "don't feed the trolls" and all of that...

I love Boston so much that I sometimes forget that these people keep Ted Kennedy in office.

Kiddo said...

OK, time for a new Boston Tea Party. I think I spotted all of the cargo that I want to pitch overboard. Actually, they've already gone overboard.

Thanks for posting this Epa!

Pastorius said...

Heh, I like Hillary for President. Stop by anytime you want. Good stuff.