Friday, December 31, 2010

This Week On The Gathering Storm

Listen to The Gathering Storm Radio Show, hosted by WC and Always On Watch. The show broadcasts live every Friday beginning at noon, Pacific Time.

The call-in number is 646-915-9870.

Callers welcome!

Our scheduled guest this week is "Warchick" Resa LaRu Kirkland.

Listen to the December 31, 2010 edition of The Gathering Storm Radio Show, live or later, by CLICKING HERE.

UPCOMING SHOWS
January 7: Mark Alexander
January 14: Guest to be announced.
January 21: Midnight Rider
January 28: Guest to be announced.

3 comments:

revereridesagain said...

Will finally dig out the car and do much-needed errands/shopping/laundry tomorrow, but may call in if I get back in time. On the other hand, I don't think Ms. Kirkland would like me very much. "Godless" is increasingly becoming an all-encompasing dirty word as people who declare only their God can save us look to sever any "unholy alliances" that might incur His Wrath, eh?

Always On Watch said...

RRA,
You're welcome to phone in.

"Godless" is increasingly becoming an all-encompasing dirty word...

I am a Christian, but I have enough trouble keeping my own soul in order so that I don't sit in judgment on others' faith (except for Islam) or lack of faith.

revereridesagain said...

Sorry I missed it. Never, ever, under any circumstances go shopping anywhere malls/supermarkets/liquor stores at any hour of the day on New Year's Eve.

So has anybody heard from the NorKs yet?