Wednesday, November 24, 2021

HOUSTON, TEXAS: Doctor Forced To Resign After "Controversial" COVID-19 Tweets


Please note that at the 2:34 mark she says,

"I have very loose ties to Methodist (Hospital). I only have privileges there in case I have a patient who is so sick that they need to be hospitalized. And I am proud to say that because of my early and aggressive treatment for patients with COVID, I have not needed to admit anybody to Methodist." 

This is an extraordinary claim, but she is not the first to make such a claim. Dr. Zev Zelenko, and another groupf of Physicians, (in the Dallas Area, as I recall) have made similar claims. If these claims are true, then one has to wonder why it is necessary to force these people out of the public eye, and, instead, mandate vaccines which don't provide the same level of success in the fight against COVID.

What could be the reason?

Also, ask yourself these questions: 

Does this woman have the demeanor of a liar? 

Does she seem to be a fool, who lives in full flight from reality? 

Do you think she is hiding stacks of bodies of dead patients, while somehow claiming that she successfully treats said patients? 

Where are the families of these dead patients, and why are they not coming forth to speak out against her false and deadly claims?

No comments: