Friday, September 30, 2022

Actress Suffer Face Paralysis Weeks After Getting Covid ‘Vaccine,’ Says She’d Do It Again

 

Career-Ending?

Weeks after getting an AstraZeneca Covid vaccine, Canadian actress Jennifer Gibson developed Bell’s Palsy and suffered facial paralysis. 
Gibson boasted about feeling “grateful” after getting covid-vaccinated in April. 
Weeks later, the actress posted a video on social media documenting the paralysis of half her face in May 2021. 
“This is not a video I wanted to make,” she said. “It’s kind of hard to make… as I’m watching myself, ” she continues as her eyes water and half of her face droops down. 
“I have been diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy, which is paralysis on side of the face. While acknowledging the COVID vaccine caused her to develop severe adverse side effects, Gibson continued to promote the experimental vaccine. 
“I got it about two weeks after getting my vaccine and I had a rough go with the vaccine, and I guess still am,” she said. “But I have to say that I would do it again because it’s what we have to do.”

No comments: