Tuesday, November 01, 2022

Congressional Candidate Richard Rowe Unexpectedly Dies After Bragging About Vaccination Status On Social Media And “Making Fun Of Darwin’d Anti-Vaxxers”

 

Congressional Candidate Richard Rowe Unexpectedly Dies After Bragging About Vaccination Status On Social Media And “Making Fun Of Darwin’d Anti-Vaxxers”

"Let me be real clear.... I do not give a F*CK what happens to anti-vaxxers. I dont. Let Darwin do his work. They helped to kill 700,000 Americans. I do not have the pity or tears to spare for any of them. It's all dried up now. Sorry. At this point. I'm just hoping they feel 1/10th of the pain theyve caused everyone else. The kids will be fine. THEY'RE going to suffer. And I f*cking well think they've earned it," he wrote. 
In another post, he purportedly shared a photo of his Covid-19 Vaccination Card. According to the document, Rowe got the vaccine on August 12, 2021. "Yeah, I'm mostly here for personal ego. Already had COVID last year, so not worried about catching it. But I want to maintain my smug sense of moral and intellectual superiority while making fun of Darwin'd anti-vaxxers. It's pretty noble, really," he captioned it. 
In his previous Twitter account which has since been suspended (@reforgeamerica), Rowe allegedly tweeted: "New poll shows 90% of Democrats will get the vaccine, compared to 46% of Republicans. Well, fn THANK YOU, Darwin. Took you long enough."

1 comment:

revereridesagain said...

Returning the compliment, I have no tears to shed for this arrogant jerk.