Friday, October 28, 2022

Actor Tim Robbins Just Admitted The Truth About ‘Safe And Effective’ Covid Vaccines: ‘I Bought Into It. I Demonized People. I Was Guilty Of Everything That I Came To Understand Was Not Healthy’

In an interview with investigative reporter Matt Taibbi, Robbins said he initially believed the safe and effective propaganda about Covid at the start of the pandemic, but ultimately realized it was all predicated on lies. 
“I totally understood it in the first year. I was compliant with everything. I locked down, I isolated, I was away from people for seven months. I bought into it. I demonized people. I was guilty of everything that I came to understand was not healthy,” Robbins admitted. 
When lockdown restrictions suddenly waned during Black Lives Matter protests in 2020, Robbins began to realize Covid was about instituting a political agenda. 
“I was angry at people that weren’t wearing masks, and protesting about it in Orange County,” he said. “Yet, a month later I was protesting for BLM in the streets with a mask on. A week after that, I kind of had to do a self-check on that. I knew there was a little bit of hypocrisy going on there 
“I had a really good friend that died from it early on. I was angry. I was fearful, and I did everything I could to help stop the spread, but also I kept my eyes open and at my age, I think one of the most important things that I’ve been able to do is understand that I’m not right all the time, and I have to check myself and see where the hypocrisy lay. So I started having more questions.” 
Inmates suddenly being released from prison during the pandemic also prompted Robbins, leader of The Actors’ Gang theater company, to further question the illogical narrative propagated by the Covid enterprise. 
“It provided us an opportunity to hire more returning citizens, the ones that had done their time and were being paroled, which was another bizarre thing — you had guys that were in jail for 30 years that got out right during Covid, and went right back into isolation,” he said. “Isn’t that insane?” 
Robbins railed against discriminatory Covid measures that only permitted the vaccinated entry We were capable of opening [the theater] last September, but there were still all of these restrictions. I had a problem with this idea of having a litmus test at the door for entry: 
I understood the health concerns, but I also understand that theater is a forum and it has to be open to everybody. If you start specifying reasons why people can’t be in a theater, I don’t think it’s a theater anymore. Not in the tradition of what it has always been historically, which is a forum where stories are told and disparate elements come together and figure it out.”

GO READ THE WHOLE THING

No comments: