Monday, October 24, 2022

VAERS Myths Busted

 

There are only three possible reasons that the adverse events reported in VAERS are so high for the COVID vaccines: 

  1. Fraud

  2. Overreporting

  3. The vaccines are unsafe.

Nobody argues for #1 because there is no evidence to support that.

The CDC and FDA argue, without any evidence, that the sole reason is #2.

Today, I bust that myth by using data that only took a few hours to collect. It isn’t even a close call. 

For the COVID vaccines, the CDC has had nearly two years to collect the data that I collected in just 2 hours. For Gardasil, they’ve had 16 years to collect the data. 

What I found from my survey of over 250 healthcare workers was that:

  1. Deaths were underreported to VAERS by a factor of 51x which is consistent with my “minimum URF” estimate of 41X that I calculated more than a year ago. 

  1. The number of COVID vaccine deaths observed by just the first 281 healthcare workers to fill out the survey was 1,128. This is enough deaths to sink any vaccine in any rational society. Remember: We shut down a baby formula factory after just 2 babies died. Also, there are over 22 million healthcare workers in the US. I just sampled a tiny fraction of the workers and found 1,128 deaths that were judged by healthcare professionals to be associated with the COVID vaccines.

GO READ THE REST

No comments: