Sunday, September 26, 2021

Vlad Tepes Blog Reports More People He Knows Are Experiencing Loss of Loved Ones Shortly After Taking The Vaccine

From The Vlad Tepes Blog:

Increasingly I am getting phone calls, texts and emails from people I know personally who have experienced profound loss shortly after getting the injection. Most recently, 2nd trimester deaths of a baby. And more than one. So I give more credibility to videos like these than I did.

I knew a guy who was 43 years of age, in incredible shape, and died 2-3 days after taking the vaccine. I have two friends who lost friends/family right after taking the vaccine. And I have known several younger people who have gotten very sick with COVID after having been vaccinated.

1 comment:

revereridesagain said...

Young healthy people encountering life-altering and career-threatening effects.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/tennis-star-says-season-taking-covid-vaccine-weeks-ago/