Sunday, March 12, 2023

TUCKER ON REDACTED

Tucker was on Glenn Beck's show the other day. Now he is in Redacted. I have to think he is under pressure, and feels the need to shore up alliances in case some major changes are coming his way.


In the interview, Tucker says he realized "You can't control what other people think of you." And he says, "My great fear in life is destroying myself through my own misdeeds, you know, like lying, or drinking again, or cheating on my wife ..."

This guy knows the secret of life.

There are seven weaknesses that plagued all of us, though many are not willing to look at their power in their own lives. These seven weaknesses are Pride, Wrath, Greed, Gluttong, Lust, Envy, and Sloth.

These weaknesses are poised in our lives, ever scheming to take us down. These weaknesses are responsible for all the things we do that hurt others.

The only way I have to found to keep these weaknesses from absolutely destroying me, and causing me to hurt those I love is to ask God to help me every day, and to thank Him for all the help he does give me.



GATEWAY PUNDIT ALSO POSTED ON TUCKER'S APPEARANCE ON REDATED:


2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I hope that Tucker and his family have excellent personal security looking out for them.

Pastorius said...

Me too.