Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Weekly Radio Show: June 29

Listen to The Gathering Storm Radio Show, of which I am cohost. The show broadcasts live every Friday for one hour at noon, Pacific Time.

The call-in number is (646) 915-9870.

Callers welcome!

Friday, June 29: This week's scheduled guest for the bottom of the hour will be Timothy Birdnow of The New Birdblog and formely of Birdblog. In addition to his blogs, Timothy also writes articles for American Thinker; an index of his articles is HERE.

I may be phoning in to the show from The Ethics and Public Policy Center in Washington, D.C., where I'm scheduled to attend a lecture by Dr. Tawfik Hamid, Muslim reformer and author of The Roots of Jihad. HERE is Dr. Hamid's web site, and HERE is Google-search information.

Friday's lecture runs from noon-2:00 PM, EDT. If I can nab Dr. Hamid for an interview in the first half hour of the show, I will! In any case, I plan to call in with an immediate report on the lecture.

If you are unable to listen live to the radio show, you can listen to recordings of the radio broadcasts later by CLICKING HERE.

No comments: