Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Vegan Reveals He Ejaculated For First Time In Months After Giving Up Vegan Diet


In an emotional video to his channel, Tim Shieff admitted he had made the decision in a 'desperate' bid to boost his health, after six years of being a vegan campaigner. 
The 30-year-old told his 175,000 subscribers that he had started eating raw eggs and salmon, which have had an incredible impact on his ailing body. 
But in an unexpected twist to the tale, Shieff, from Derby, revealed that animal products had also helped him to climax for the first time following a prolonged barren spell. 
In the video posted earlier this month, Shieff says: "The first night after I had that salmon I had a wet dream - I hadn't ejaculated in months. Ya know, just to be honest with everyone, that turned something on within my body." 
He goes on: "I made the choice to go back to consuming animal products again. 
"There is something natural in consuming animal products. "I have had to come to terms with that and make peace with that."
GO READ THE WHOLE THING.

No comments: