Tuesday, January 21, 2020

THIS IS NOT SOME UNIVERSAL PHENOMENON: The Establishment Is In Denial About Muslim Rape Gangs In England

"This has been long known; that the Pakistani community is essentially racist towards white people, especially white girls."


AND THEN THERE'S THIS:

As a Rotherham grooming gang survivor, I want people to know about the religious extremism which inspired my abusers
I’m a Rotherham grooming gang survivor. I call myself a survivor because I’m still alive. I’m part of the UK’s largest ever child sexual abuse investigation. 
As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white c***” as they beat me. 
They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten.
AND THIS:

‘Imams promote grooming rings’, Muslim leader claims 

No comments: