Every level of government organization - who should have stood between kids and violence - FAILED.
They ALL failed.
And CHILDREN DIED.
Why do we pay for these government services?
From Gateway Pundit:
The FBI was told of a threat accused Florida shooter Nikolas Cruz made on YouTube last September but never contacted the company to track down its source, missing an early indicator, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley said Friday.
Someone reported the online threat to the FBI and the bureau opened a counterterrorism investigation but closed it on Oct. 11 saying it never managed to identify the person behind the post.
It wasn’t until after last week’s school massacre that the FBI did track down the author and found it was the 19-year-old man now accused of slaying 17 people at his former high school, Mr. Grassley’s office said, after getting briefings from both the FBI and Google.
Google would have been able to help confirm the commentator’s identity if the FBI had followed up, Mr. Grassley’s office said.Oh, and by the way:
"He was pointing his gun at nothing." Student says he watched as @browardsheriff school resource officer Scot Peterson hid behind a staircase during the Stoneman Douglas shooting. @wsvn pic.twitter.com/IWRQorRrcL— Brian Entin (@BrianEntin) February 23, 2018