Thursday, December 30, 2021

Alex Berenson Says, My promise to Pfizer and BioNTech and Moderna, By The Time I Am Done, The World Will Know What You Knew, And When You Knew It


I’m 48 going on 49. Lots of help from dozens - no, hundreds - of scientists and data analysts. And I promise the billionaire boys this: 
By the time I’m done the world will know what you knew and when you knew it. 
This isn’t about depopulation conspiracy theories; it’s about a drug - not a vaccine, this isn’t a vaccine by any reasonable definition - you rushed to market with the promise of zero liability and tens of billions of dollars in profits, a drug that looks worse by the week. 
It’s about risking the hearts of healthy kids to make morbidly obese adults feel a little better; it’s about getting the result you want in a clinical trial after a few months and blowing up the trial - for a drug that is supposed to be given to billions of people - and not once, but over and over. 
So, yeah, I’m not going to forget. I don’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and I absolutely will not stop until the truth comes out. 
Let the chips fall.

No comments: