Tuesday, April 18, 2023

FUCK Donald Trump!

 

Donald Trump, Jr.: We Should End the Boycott Of Our Very Conservative Friends at Budweiser
Donald Trump: Ron DeSantis Must Stop Hurting Our Very Good Friends at Disney


Disney's endless support of Transgendering Teens is a hill to die on, my friends.

Trump is on the wrong side.

Add to this that the lockdowns, and mandates, started under his watch.

What a fucking piece of shit.

This means, now, I have no one I am supporting, because even though DeSantis is throwing his weight behind this issue, I think he is simply a non-Asperger's version of Ted Cruz.

I don't trust him.

Fuck 'em all.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't piss of the big donors. That is all that really matters in DC. Which is why we no longer have an opposition party.