Sunday, April 23, 2023

RFK Jr. Asked About Possible Physical Threats To His Life: "I'm Much More Frightened Of Losing My Constitutional Rights"

Cavuto’s last question to end the interview was quite chilling. 
The Fox News host told Kennedy when one decides to run for office, there are “physical risks as your father and uncle knew.” 
Cavuto continued, “I don’t like to be morbid about these things, and I apologize in advance before even asking. What do you think of that?” 
Kennedy would reply that he is fully aware of the risks, but he is not frightened by death — rather, he was frightened of losing his Constitutional rights.
This guy's going to be our next President, my friends.

3 comments:

revereridesagain said...

I remember Jack's funeral tv coverage and there was a shot of Bobby Srs. family getting into the limos at the White house and one of the kids was shaking his fist at another of the kids who was in the car.

And I want to know which one this Bobby is!

revereridesagain said...

We could do worse. It's certainly going to make the race more interesting.

Pastorius said...

He's not my choice. I'm just calling it the way I see it.

One might remember, though I doubt it, that I had called Obama way before he was elected.

My comment at the time is, Obama is the story our nation wants to tell itself about itself.

Likewise, JFK, Jr.