Friday, October 15, 2010

Burka rage' teacher faces jail in France after ripping off Muslim woman's face veil


A retired teacher is facing three years in prison for ripping off a Muslim’s face veil in the world’s first known case of ‘burka rage’.


The 63-year-old woman, so far only referred to by her first name REVERE RIDES AGAIN, appeared before the Paris Correctional Court to defend her attack on Shaika, 26, who originally comes from the United Arab Emirates.


REVERE RIDES AGAIN, who is accused of aggravated violence, is said to have ‘lost control’ when she saw Shaika choosing furniture in a department store. ‘I knew I would crack one day,’ said Marlene. ‘This whole saga of the burka was really getting to me.’


‘When I saw a burka in a Paris shop I thought it was very provocative. I did not hit or use any violence against this woman. I just wanted to pull her burqa off. I know I shouldn’t have got angry, but I lost it.’


Read the full story here.

6 comments:

revereridesagain said...

Oh, you guys know me waaaaay too well...!

Pastorius said...

I see it as a tribute to you.

LL said...

haha...

Pastorius said...

Yes, and I think that is the subtext of this story.

Anonymous said...

The law goes into effect after 6 months. My guess is you'll see a lot more burqa-clad morons out in France for the next 6 months as a protest...then you'll have protests and Muslims will whine. They will burn cars and hunger strike and then some will die of hunger, others trying to break into someone's house or destroy someone's car and then they will blame it on Sarkozy or someone other infidel.

Then the media and politicians to the left will apologize to the Muslims for causing their deaths and causing them pain. And then Muslims will come on the media to explain how we should be careful about what we say or do or Muslims will get hurt and go on hunger strikes, try to destroy cars and might also try to kill a couple of frenchies.

Then....they will tell us to understand that Islam is a religion of peace and if we don't agree then Muslims will protest by going on hunger-strikes, burning cars or trying to kill a couple of Frenchies.

:-s

Pastorius said...

AA,
I hate to say it, but I think you are absolutely correct.