- Spain: $3b arms deal with Saudi Arabia targeted. "The newspaper said without citing the source of the news that Spain hopes to reach a deal to General Dynamics Santa Barbara to sell between 200 and 270 model from the tank (Leopard 2 no) when the Saudi Defense Minister Prince Khaled bin Sultan (what a name) official visit to the country in November".
- India: man who choffed off blasphemer's hand, wins election. "Anas won from the Vanchinad division of Vazhakkulam block in Ernakulam district on a ticket of Socialist Democratic Party of India (SDPI), political arm of Popular Front of India (PFI), whose activists were allegedly behind the attack on Joseph for preparing a question paper containing blasphemous references to Prophet Mohammed".
- Answering Islamist's' accusations against Copts.
- Video: dream wedding Swiss pair, humiliated at Maldivas. "A video of the ceremony was then posted on the internet. “You are swine. The children that you bear from this marriage will all be bastard swine,” the couple were told as they smiled and nodded. “Your marriage is not a valid one. You are not the kind of people who can have a valid marriage. One of you is an infidel. The other, too, is an infidel and — we have reason to believe — an atheist, who does not even believe in an infidel religion.”
- Malaysia: women group gets to keep "Islam" in its name.
- Nigeria: secret police intercepts weapons' system. They identified the artillery rockets as Norinco rockets – a type used by the Taliban in Afghanistan – suitable for high-intensity warfare.