Saturday, June 26, 2021

VAERS report of mRNA damage by pilot

 

VAERS report of mRNA damage by pilot

i noticed a headache in the very top of my head within an hour of getting the vaccine. i thought it was normal because everyone i know said they got a headache from it. over the next few hours, the pain moved down the back of my neck and became a burning sensation at the bottom of my skull. the pain was not excruciating but was constant. 

i thought it would eventually go away. 

i’m a pilot and fly for a living. two days after receiving the vaccine i flew my plane and immediately noticed something was wrong with me. i was having a very hard time focusing. approximately 2 hours into my flying i felt sudden and extreme pressure in my head and nearly blacked out. i immediately landed and stopped flying. 

two days later i tried flying again and the exact same thing happened again after 20 minutes. the burning in my neck intensified and was now accompanied by dizziness, nausea, disorientation, confusion, uncontrollable shaking, and tinkling in my toes and fingers. i immediately went to my hometown doctor and he diagnosed me with vertigo. he prescribed me meclizine on friday 02/05/2021. i took the medicine as prescribed all weekend with no relief. 

monday 02/08/2021 i made an appointment for that wednesday at the institute. during wednesday 02/10/2021-02/11/2021 i had roughly 10-15 test performed on me including balance, eye and hearing test, ct scan, mri, and measured my spinal fluid pressure. 

the physician determined on 02/11/2021 that i had an allergic reaction to the pfizer covid vaccine the severely increased the pressure in my spinal cord and brain stem. that pressure causes my vision problems and ultimately ruptured my left inner ear breaking off several crystals in the process. 

i cannot fly with this condition. i’m currently taking diamox to reduce the pressure in my spinal cord and brain stem.

1 comment:

thelastenglishprince said...

Brain stem pressure - the center for breathing. What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

Communism is being practiced by our elected officials. We are the new China.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9728205/San-Francisco-biggest-city-demand-35000-municipal-workers-Covid-vaccine.html

At what point and what cost and sacrifice do Americans begin a wave of uprisings against the Marxism: in our schools, our municipalities, etc.?