Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jimmy Carter's Comment Is Beneath Contempt - He Owes The American People An Apology

I consider Bishop Jackson a friend, though I must admit, I do not know him well. I have spoken with him on the phone, and I have interviewed him on my Radio Show.

Check this out:




Bishop Jackson runs a very worthy organization called STAND (Staying True to America's National Destiny). I would encourage you to contribute.

To contribute to our efforts go to:
www.exodusfaithministries.org
Or make checks payable to STAND
P.O. Box 15111, Chesapeake , VA 23328
You can also order my book on the website:
"Ten Commandments To An Extraordinary Life"
Follow me at http://twitter.com/ewjsr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heads up: Two posts, this one and one above overlap each other.

Pastorius said...

Yeah, I don't know why that has happened.

I'll send it to our tech guy to figure out.