Monday, July 23, 2012


Keith Ellison (D-CAIR): I Don’t Know Anything About The Muslim Brotherhood – Reality: The Muslim Brotherhood’s US-Branch Paid For Him To Make The Hajj To Mecca In 2008…

Here’s what Ellison told Politico:
Rep. Keith Ellison shot back at fellow Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann after she accused him of having ties with the Muslim Brotherhood, saying it’s “clear” that “she wanted attention” and that she’s trying to marginalize “a certain group of Americans.” [...]
As for Bachmann’s allegations, he said, “I support American institutions. I don’t know enough about [the Muslim Brotherhood]. What I know about them is that in Egypt, one of their candidates has ascended to the presidency. I’ve never met that person. But I do think the United States should have a foreign policy where we talk to foreign leaders of all kinds. But no, I don’t have any, I don’t have any Muslim Brotherhood connections that she’s talking about.”
Click on the title to read the rest.

No comments: