This woman is not fit to serve in a government of the People. She deserves to be drawn, tarred, and feathered.
If it were solely up to me, she would serve an even worse fate.
Just watch this video.
Here's some information about Mohammed Elibiari and the Freedom and Justice Foundation, the man and organization Janet Napolitano is trying to protect:
The Dallas based Freedom & Justice Foundation here lists its advisory council. F&J leaders are drawn from the plethora of Alphabet-soup Muslim Brotherhood organizations: CAIR; ISNA; MAS; MSA and others.
(It must be mere coincidence that the Muslim Brotherhood’s recently formed political party in Egypt is called Freedom & Justice)CAIR
- Despite disingenuous objections, the Council on American-Islamic Relations remains an un-indicted co-conspirator in raising funds for banned terror group and genocidal maniacs Hamas, a sister Muslim Brotherhood group.
- Alongside Farha Ahmed on F&J’s Advisory Council is current CAIR operative Mustaffa Carrol (who denies Hamas is a terrorist organization); and
- Former CAIR operative and current President of the Muslim Legal Fund of America, Erik “Khalil” Meek, a staunch defender of Hamas. Meek’s involvement with MLFA circles back to Lady Al-Qaeda.
- CAIR’s founder is on record as stating Islamic Law must replace the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the US.
- Several of CAIR’s leaders have been jailed or deported for terrorist related offenses.
- The Islamic Society of North America recently received a severe black eye from the Appeals Court in not being removed from the same un-indicted co-conspirator list as CAIR;
- ironically at the same time their frivolous appeal was under review a separate legal process was unfolding in Dallas where leadership at ISNA through their own discovery process had no choice but to admit organizational ties to Hamas. Their excuse ? It wasnt illegal at the time the ties were established.
- The Muslim American Society has at least 3 representatives on the F&J Advisory Council.
- Marwan Marouf is listed multiple times by the US DoJ for providing funds for a Dallas Charity, the Holy Land Foundation, which was, in fact a fundraising entity for Hamas.
... co-Leaders at F&J includes Khaild Hamideh, a self acknowledged financier of Hamas suicide bombers’ widows and orphans. Another MLFA attorney (see above), he represented Hamas money laundering Elashi Brothers. Hamideh dismisses convictions handed down in the Holy Land Foundation Trial as persecution of Muslims by the US government.
- MAS’ political division, is led by a convicted felon, terrorist defender and Hamas supporter.
Freedom and Justice Foundation is led by Mohamed Elibiary, who, when confronted by those who criticized him speaking at a Dallas pro-Khomeni rally – in a nod to Shariah Law, threatened violence.
Elibiary is a follower of Sayyid Qutb, acknowledged as the forefather of Muslim Brotherhood radical ideology. It was Qutb who in his famous work “Milestones” commented that a bridge between Islam and the rest of the world can only exist as a one-way bridge for non-Muslims to come to Islam; advocated hatred towards Jews and Christians and blamed the west, specifically America for all the Muslim world’s ills.
If Napolitano wants to protect such a man, and such an organization, she is a treasonous monster.
A deeper research of F&J website shows them to be proud of their accomplishments in: outright opposition to the Patriot Act; encouraging the US government removes wording that connects Islam & Jihad from Terrorism; pressuring immigration officials abandon scrutiny of Muslim males aged 18-40 from Muslim; and Dawah (Muslim evangelism).
F & J were the sponsors of a conference in which they presented a disturbing 16 pagedocument on how to engage non-Muslims in America (Dawa) The last three pages of this document are a road map for Muslim Leaders on the art of dispensing to Americans Taqiyya (deception to further Islam) and Kitman (half truths designed to obscure the true militant nature of Islam).
F&J does all of this under the umbrella of “interfaith outreach”, yet their activism follows the same Anti-American pro-Islamist agenda as the previously mentioned Hamas connected CAIR & ISNA, which is hardly surprising considering F&J’s leadership is riddled with Muslim Brotherhood operatives.
... the strategic goal of the Muslim Brotherhood in the USA is
“a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah’s religion is made victorious over all other religions”
Post a Comment