Sunday, December 23, 2012

Mona Eltahawy Touts Her Twat

No, I'm not kidding.

See THIS at Jihad Watch.

I left the following comment at the above thread:

YE, GODS!

So, I stop by Jihad Watch to wish Mr. Spencer a Merry Christmas -- and find that Mona Eltahawy has become even more unhinged.

Is she smokin' somethin'?

Because, if she's not, she needs to be confined. IMO

Isn't she an award-winning journalist? Wikipedia lists the following:

Special Prize for Outstanding Contribution to Journalism, Anna Lindh Foundation, 2010

Samir Kassir Award for Freedom of the Press, for opinion writing by the European Commission (2009)

Cutting Edge Prize, for distinguished contribution to the coverage of the Middle East by Next Century Foundation. (2006)

Distinguished Visiting Professor at the American University in Cairo (2006)

What to say to her poem?

Mr. Spencer had a great response:
I don't know who the unfortunate "you" is in the third line, but it most assuredly ain't me, babe.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time for a '1 million pink coats for Mona' campaign (or white coats, perhaps).

Unknown said...

Sigh some women 'age' gracefully others......

Epaminondas said...

She's worried about signs on buses and subways put up by people who WOULD fight to preserve her equality while at home they have made it legal to beat her if she is not in the mood to have her husband jam his Schvantz up her exhaust pipe.

Now, why, I wonder is that?

Always On Watch said...

I knew that this post of mine would get a few comments. LOL.

LL,
Your comment may be "the winner" here!

Always On Watch said...

Back in 2012, Eltahawy wrote this:

FGM is not an abstract issue I've collected under the umbrella of my feminism. Along with an aunt who is four years older than me, I belong to the first generation of women in my extended family not to have been subjected to it.

[...]

My country of birth, Egypt finally passed a total ban on FGM in 2008. Islamists from the Muslim Brotherhood and independent parliamentarians objected, arguing that the practice was part of Islamic law because it protected a woman's chastity.


Yet, Eltahawy has fits about freedom of expression in those subway signs.

The woman is unhinged. Or something.

Pastorius said...

I don't understand her behavior. The way I see it, the only way to get Islam to change is to challenge it, and to challenge it hard.

Pamela Geller is doing the right thing with her campaign.

The "My Jihad" campaign is particularly brilliant.