Thursday, March 01, 2018

Dick's Shoot Blanks, Will No Longer Be Packing Large Scary Guns


From The Last English Prince:
My husband bought one of his shotguns at Dick’s Sporting Goods. 
My brother, has purchased his most recent shotgun from the same store. 
Perhaps when Dick’s Sporting Goods refuses to sell weapons to Deputy County Sheriff Departments who refuse to go into a building and save students, we will return to the store. 
Because of their own corporate cowardice, they have lost generational families of future business. 
Here is the customer service number. I certainly made the call.  
1 (877) 846-9997

2 comments:

thelastenglishprince said...

As always, our editor must be smoking weed. Where, really, does he come up with the graphics for what is posted?! I can never find this crap on the internet. Must be dark web stuff....

Anonymous said...

I used to buy a tennis equipmen, camping stuff at Dick's. Not anymore.