Monday, December 29, 2008

Hamas Legalizes Crucifixion


I wonder who they will be crucifying. If they crucify "Infidels", or in other words, Christians, will Americans and Europeans finally get the message?



Both Iran and its Hamas proxy in Gaza have been busy this Christmas week showing Christendom just what they think of it. But no one seems to have noticed.

On Tuesday, Hamas legislators marked the Christmas season by passing a Shari’a criminal code for the Palestinian Authority. Among other things, itlegalizes crucifixion.

Hamas’s endorsement of nailing enemies of Islam to crosses came at the same time it renewed its jihad.

 Here, too, Hamas wanted to make sure that Christians didn't feel neglected as its fighters launched missiles at Jewish day care centers and schools. So on Wednesday, Hamas lobbed a mortar shell at the Erez crossing point into Israel just as a group of Gazan Christians were standing on line waiting to travel to Bethlehem for Christmas.


Here's what the Krayon (that's the Quran, for those of you keeping score at home) says about Crucifixion:

5:33 Those who wage war against God and His Messenger and strive to spread corruption in the land should be punished by death, crucifixion, the amputation of an alternate hand and foot or banishment from the land: a disgrace for them in this world, and then a terrible punishment in the Hereafter.
Merry Christmas, everyone.

14 comments:

Epaminondas said...

I got your corruption spreading right HERE

midnight rider said...

C'mon. This is getting just a little too weird even by my standards.

I mean these last few months. . .

Does this all just seem a little too surreal, too over the top, too Twilight Zone to any but my diseased brain?

Pastorius said...

No, I agree with you. It seems like a bad dream to me too.

But then, I think my brain is a bit diseased as well.

;-)

midnight rider said...

Right. Beheadings. Hangings from Cranes. Dictators hung. Stonings. Catastrophic tidal waves. Asian nations that can't feed their populations but can afford nukes toe to toe. Crashing economy. Some neophyte from outta nowhere with no record becomes President. Rogue scientists selling nuke know how to insane religious fanatics. Some arch villain straight out of a 2nd rate Bond movie first knocks down The Towers, kills 3,000 in a moment and now MAY have the ability to kill scores times that with a nuke but can't be found (there is no real James Bond), and if not him then same said religious fanatics may launch one off a trawler and ala ANOTHER Bond movie, send the U.S. back to the 1700's.

All that weirdness I could deal with though some of it was a stretch.

But now, Crucifixions for pete's sake?!?!? How in the hell do you go from nuking the infidels to crucifying them!?!?!?

I'm not sure even our diseased brains could have made this up.

Well, yeah, maybe, with enough liquor. . .

Pastorius said...

How in the hell do you go from nuking the infidels to crucifying them!?!?!?


Answer; Allah is Moloch.

Same old god. Same old methods.

Moloch is a very hungry god, though. So, the more the better. Therefore, a nuke would suit him fine.

midnight rider said...

Y.know, I just got back from the gym. Usually helps clear the cobwebs.

However, while working the pec deck with my arms back at full extension I couldn't help but think of this crucifixion story. Same pose, far far less painful.

Fucking Moloch. Can't even let me get a workout in in peace ;>)

Pastorius said...

Well, MR, if you would just let the barbell fall and crush your head, then everything would be fine.

midnight rider said...

ooooh, cold. Very cold.

That's how I got to be this way in the first place. . .

Pastorius said...

What I meant to say is that if you'd allow the barbell to fall on your head, Moloch would be happy.

;-)

midnight rider said...

Oh I took no offense my friend. I love good banter.

I get the feeling Moloch's pretty damned pleased with himself in parts of the world right now. They're eating their own again. Iranians attacked the Jordanian Embassy (I just put a post up), protests at the Saudi and the Taliban is now surging in parts of Pakistan (another post).

Eating their own. He must be tickled pink.

Pastorius said...

Isn't he pretty in pink?

midnight rider said...

The Founder of Code Pink?

midnight rider said...

New book out you might be interested in. I just picked it up so no review but looks good.

48 Hours of KRISTALLNACHT Night of Destruction/Dawn of the Holocaust by Mitchell Bard

Essentially an oral eyewitness history from people who were children at the time.

Children who came face to face with Moloch I would suppose.

Pastorius said...

I have about seven books on my plate right now, so I won't be getting to that one soon. By the way, I just finished the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. And now, I'm reading two books on Afghanistan, two books on psychology, one fanstasy, one on poetry, and a book of essays on Moby Dick.

I have strange reading habits, don't I?

Thanks for the suggestion, however. I hope you will tell me what you think of the book. The thing I would be interested in is what it teaches you about this day we live in.