Friday, June 04, 2021

My Name Is Legion, For We Are Many: Government As Beast

 

NIH: We Can’t Release Our Papers about the Wuhan Institute of Virology Because of a Pending Investigation

By JIM GERAGHTY

June 1, 2020

"In an internal memo obtained by Vanity Fair, Thomas DiNanno... 'warned' leaders within his bureau 'not to pursue an investigation into the origin of COVID-19' because it would ‘open a can of worms’ if it continued.'"



1/ Wowowow. The government (USG) planned to have the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) - an INDEPENDENT group - examine the origins of #SARSCoV2.


How do I know? Fauci told a top @CDCgov official about it in Feb. 2020.


That NAS inquiry never happened, though. Gee, I wonder why.


2/ Also, please note how Fauci distances himself from any questions about the origin in this note: “this is not my area of expertise and so I have backed off...”


I guess in the 12 days since he emailed Auchincloss the gain of function paper he forgot all about it!


Nancy Messonnier, (fmr) Director of the National Center for Immunization & Respiratory Diseases at the CDC is Rod Rosenstein's SISTER.


What are the odds???


No comments: