Nation reels from deadly synagogue attack on final day of Passover...
19 YEAR OLD SUSPECT...
Left a manifesto?
May have tried to live stream shooting...
Rabbi gives sermon of strength after being injured...
Members of congregation attempted to overpower gunman....
Rise in anti-Jewish hate...
Five Fast Facts:
1. Police Say Earnest Opened Fire With an AR-15 Inside the Synagogue, Fled After the Off-Duty Border Patrol Agent & Was Arrested After Calling 911 Himself
2. Earnest Wrote in His Manifesto He, ‘Would Die a Thousand Times Over to Prevent the Doomed Fate that the Jews Have Planned for My Race’ & Says He Started a Fire at a Mosque
3. His ‘Open Letter’ Is Filled With References to 4Chan & Other Dark Corners of the Internet
4. Earnest, a Nursing Student at California State University-San Marcos, Is a Graduate of Mt. Carmel High School in San Diego, Where His Father Is a Science Teacher
5. Like the Pittsburgh Synagogue Suspect, Earnest Says He Is Not a Trump Supporter, Because He Thinks Trump Is a ‘Zionist, Jew-Loving, Anti-White Traitorous C*cksucker’
AND THEN THERE'S THIS:
NY Times Posts Horrible and Offensive AntiSemitic Cartoon — That Somehow Made It Past Their Editors
AND THERE'S ALSO THIS:
NYT Publishes Correction For Calling Jesus A Palestinian Man
With anti-Israel hatred coming out of the mouths of three new junior Democratic Congresswomen, perhaps these women need to quit piping off regarding international relations and foreign policy - things they scarcely comprehend.
TLEP is spot on with the above comment.
But will we see ANYONE in any mainstream media taking note of the vile anti-Semitism on Capitol Hill? Not holding my breath!
Don't have time to read the correction. But did they call him what he called himself? The Son of God? smile He was born in Bethlehem, if we want a geospatial answer. But he was also called a Nazarene.
Post a Comment