Monday, September 26, 2011

And the president REALLY SAID 'JEW'? .. too much Jeremiah Wright time, I guess

If asking a billionaire to pay the same tax rate as a Jew, uh, as a janitor makes me a warrior for the working class, I wear that with a badge of honor.

Seen on video.

But the ‘redacted’ transcript from the Ministry of Truth says:

If asking a billionaire to pay the same tax rate as a janitor makes me a warrior for the working class, I wear that with a badge of honor.

Now why would he subconsciously link Jews and billionaires in a tax statement about fairness? Well, maybe he confused them with janitors, since there is such a long cultural linkage of jews being janitors in movies, and books and stuff, as opposed to being rich or something, right?

I mean, that might mean …..NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Maybe he just means a fair share would be a pound of flesh, hmm?

READ IT ALL, LA TIMES a bastion of right wing fascists, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It might also have something to do with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M