Thursday, January 27, 2022

HOW DARE the CDC or whatever bit of the anti-American US government, not tell the public what disease it gave this woman!


HOW DARE the CDC or whatever bit of the anti-American US government, not tell the public what disease it gave this woman
How DARE they! What are they hiding exactly. What virus were those monkeys carrying that they do not want us to know has been introduced to the American public? NOWHERE in this article do they say what disease she has, as they did not tell her. But there is simply no way they do not know what it is. Whatever zoomorphic disease these monkeys have, would be the reason they are being transported to the CDC, would they not?

Pennsylvania woman who came into contact with laboratory monkeys last week after a truck carrying them crashed has said she developed unusual symptoms.

On her Facebook page and during media interviews, the woman, Michelle Fallon, said she developed symptoms after the accident. Fallon wrote that she sought emergency room treatment at the Geisinger Medical Center in Danville.

Fallon told local media that after the crash, she believed the truck was carrying cats. However, when she approached the cages, a monkey appeared and hissed at her.

“What a day I try to help out at a[n] accident seen was told there were cats in the crates. So I [go] over to pet them [only] To find out it’s monkeys. Then I noticed that’s there 3 in each and [one] was completely broken the other was half broken,” Fallon wrote. “So I knew 4 got away. So come home go to bed. My aunt runs into New[s] crew [and] was ask[ed] to do [an] interview. Then find out not to get close to the monkey.”

She continued: “Well tried to pet one, I touch the [crates] and walk in poop. Then was told to [meet] police at the scene. To talk about exposure. News crew was the[re]. I thought they were [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] so I to them. End up doing interviews. Talk to police and a lady with CDC. I’m will getting a letter. I’m very low risk for I don’t know what yet.” 

No comments: